Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Appliances

I decided to buy a used built-in refrigerator and range (because I can't justify the price of new ones and they are really more for show because I typically only cook for two!

I just bought this 48" Jenn-Air fridge. Supposedly it's 3 years old, everything works and it was taken out of a house that is being remodeled and replaced with a Subzero. I can't confirm any of this because we just took it off the trailer and haven't even plugged it in yet.....but Gerald who posted it on Craigslist and drives a Cadillac and had it in a storage unit in Arlington had a very believable story, so we took a gamble.

It does have a dent on the refrigerator door but otherwise looks great inside and out. We can get a new 'skin' for the door. It's about an $8,000 refrigerator and we paid $1,600.

I'll let you know how this turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment