Thursday, March 8, 2012

Demolition Continues

We are really good at tearing stuff out so I hope we will be equally as good at installing new!
We removed the coat closet to open up the entry.




Removing this wet bar and wall also required digging up the cement floor and capping off the water lines and drain.

This white dove was left on the mantle by the previous owner and I'm hoping it is a sign of good luck.

Lance and Angie came down for a long weekend so we took a couple of 'days off'.

Of course Tim put Lance to work. (You know the saying "A friend in need is no friend indeed!") Tim and Lance bicker like two old maids but they always get a lot accomplished.



I think this post is the only things supporting the 2nd floor until Tim gets the hanger bracket installed. I hope I'm not the one who accidentally kicks the car jack!

Tim chipped up all of the tile in the entry, hall, kitchen, half bath and master bath with a rented demolition hammer. That was a big job.


I know the kitchen cabinets don't look too bad in the photos but they were pretty beat up and rough so Tim said they had to go. We will sell appliances on Craigslist or donate.




No comments:

Post a Comment